Sunday, April 09, 2006

Flight of the bikanator

I thought i would tell you all about Robyns adventures so far here with her bike. As some of you may know her bikes is named Lady Carrera, and they have many adventures.
Once apon a time in a land far away there was a bike named Lady. She was white and blue and had an eagle painted on the side. She was a very pretty bike. one day she went out on a ride with her owner R2 and came apon a busy street. she rode out into it without a care in the world. she loved the street and loved to go fast. but all of a sudden out of the side of her a car came up and smashed into her rider sending them flying over the curb and onto the sidewalk. Lady wanted to fly up and peck at the car, but the rider was still clipped into her pedals and lay on the side of the road in pain. eventually they got up and rode home to their safe nest. stay tuned for their next adventure... which are many.

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Robyn, I think while you're over there you shouldn't clip your feet into the bike...keep the legs free for all of those crazy drivers! I hope you're alright, but I kind of laugh at the thought of you not being able to move your feet and just falling over! hee hee...Love you guys

Lynne said...

did you fall again? or is this one of the others that you have told me about?

Jeni said...

once I had a bike named BIG RED and she was good to me for a while. One day a curb hit us and I flew head over her handlebars. Big red has never riden again, her handlebar broke off and she is now an amputee...