Saturday, January 13, 2007

BRoken Leg

Well as some of you may of heard, I Was riding yesterday and crashed and skinned up my knees, but after I fell due to technical problems with my bike, my buddy who was behind me (250lbs) hit my leg and flew off his bike. I couldnt walk and my bike was thrashed so he rode back to the house and got his van and came back to pick me up. I got home an was laughing as Robyn helped me clean up the blood. I was pretty embarrassed and couldnt beleive I had caused such a pileup. Well last night I couldnt sleep and my leg hurt so bad that I cant stand on it or walk or anything so robyn has been pushing me around the house on the computer chair with wheels. Its nice that I have Robyn to help me do stuff. So Today I went in to get Xrays and sure enough as you can see in the picture, its a broken Fibula. They arent going to cast it. Dad can check out the Xray pics and tell me what to do I hope. But we are in good spirits and I am sure that my Nintendo is going to get a bunch of use this week.



5 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh Danny, I'm so sorry!! I hope you are able to rest and sleep well tonight. We will remember you in our prayers.
Mom

Proud Momma said...

Dan...AH...that must be so frustrating! I'm so sorry about that...you crazy biker you!

You better get all healed up soon here so that you can help your wifey out soon with that new baby!

Love you guys...hopefully they gave you some good drugs for tonight!

Jeni said...

SUCKY BROTHER, I am so sorry to hear that.. BUT like you said, alot of nintendo playing to be done!! I hope you feel better soon and dont have to get a cast!! Did it hurt really really bad? I have always wanted to know about that since I have never broken anything...

saltysista said...

Actually Jeni it is the most wonderful feeling ever. Maybe you could have Newbie take a bat to your leg and snap a few bones. But seriously the pain sucks. Love you guys

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

dan..that sucks! We're so sorry to hear about the leg and we're sorry to hear Robyn has been pushing you around the house too!! Isn't this time about you waiting on her??? Only kidding...get better and can't wait to see you next month.