Friday, September 21, 2007

sailling with dad




This last weekend I flew out to Victoria with Dad while we all were in canada. We went on a little sailing trip in Dave Red's little 26 foot sail boat. Sunday night we slept on the boat after we got there and expected to have a rainy day in store for us. To our surprise it was a nice clear day with a little wind. We went out for a sail and had an awesome time. I loved it. I hope that we can do this more oft and that we as an entire family can have more fun on the water either sailing, surfing, or swimming. I love the ocean and I miss it alot. Robyn and I have a dream to someday sail to the south pacific with our kids and maybe stay there... anyways here are some pics from Victoria...

3 comments:

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

Great pics Dan. I feel like I haven't seen you or spoken to you in forever. Give that Peanut a kiss from us here in SD

saltysista said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I can't wait to go with you someday! We can go visit some friends in Fiji.

Jeni said...

OH isn't it soo fun? I am super jeleous you got togo!! So fun!