Friday, November 21, 2008

Rainy Day

These are just some random cute pics of Melia. She loves to put on Daddy's cycling caps. It is so cute. She also loves to look innocent after spilling her milk all over the living room! It has been a good week and now looking forward to the week end. Melia and I went to the beach a few times but it was been kinda cloudy. I know...poor us. Having a cloud in Hawaii is so sad. I just finished the Twilight series...all 4 books in about 2 weeks. I am sorry Dan but I love Edward!! Those who have read it know what I mean. Anyway I am sad that I am done reading them b/c it was such an awesome story to get wrapped up in for a few weeks. It is Saturday afternoon and it has been raining all day and I love it! It is 65 degrees out and it feels so good. I think we are going to go get some Christmas decorations today. I am excited for that. My sweet little girl is injured so I figured this is the time to go to the mall and have her sit in her stroller. She hurt her foot yesterday. I am not sure how. She was limping when we went to the park but I thought she must have stepped on something. Well she ran over to these bars she loves to hang on and when she let go she couldn't put any pressure on her left foot. She sat down and kissed her foot then tried to stand up again...nope..couldn't do it so she sat down and kissed her foot better again. She did this a few more times and then wanted to go home. After her nap she could not even stand on it at all!! It isn't swollen or anything so it doesn't seem serious. So yesterday was spent inside and she actually wanted to just cuddle with me all day so I loved it!! Thanks Melia!! I started writing this blog a day or so ago so if it a little off sorry about that. Hope everyone is having a great week end so far.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Hey Melia. Sorry you're not feeling great. Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!!!

The RC Miller Clan said...

How did you do those cute 4 pics all at once? I am just going to start reading the Twilight series. Checking it out at the library tomorrow. The movie doesn't come out here for a couple weeks so I should have no prob at least getting through the first one before it comes out. I am so looking forward to getting lost in a series again! Bring on the rain...Melia is a great little girl eh? I need to come visit so I can meet her!

Heather said...

Melia is getting so big and she is so adorable! We miss her fun little personality. I hope her foot gets better soon, it's always sad when the little ones are down. I do love the snuggle time though!

Grandma Frisby said...

Just heard a sore foot doesn't keep you down for long! Buying Christmas ornaments at Macy's curbed the pain!!! Cute pictues, especially in Daddy's cycling cap!

thepalmierifamily said...

How sad when they get hurt! Taking care of sick kids isn't my favorite because I feel bad for them, especially now that I have one myself. If she keeps limping for a few days I'd take her to get an x-ray. You're lucky the weather's nice right before this next one is born!

saltysista said...

She looks better than I do in the cap that is for sure! Macy's was fun except Melia didn't want to sit anymore, just run around like a little banshee... She was so excited to run through all the christmas trees and decorations. I am jealous of Edward Robyn.
-D-