Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Running behind...







So where did the last few weeks go?? I always have the intention of blogging but...well Troy knows the button to push to turn the computer off so anytime I sit down..yep it's off. Annoying? Yes! So anyway..we had a nice Thanksgiving and of course Troy's b'day was that day, as well, so after we went to our neighbors' for dinner (no pumpkin pie?? WHAT? we had a little family celebration for Troy..



I honesly am not good with the whole put the pics in order and forget every single time that I need to really put them backwards to have them come out right..ok so not in order. We got that. So we are starting off at the end of the cake craziness...my son loves to eat..anything and everything. Did he eat his cake? Nope!




But he sure loved playing with it..








Mom! This is awesome!!




My little clown..




























Ready to start..








Yeah I can hold my balloons up with my foot..












Grandma had these balloons delivered that morning..nice surprise!! Troy also got a cookie bouquet from Nana and Granddad but for some reason I couldn't find that pic but I will...










It was such a fun day and I have so many pics of the last few weeks as the kids and I have been going on "field trips" as Melia likes to call them. That's all I have the energy I have for this post..blogging can be tiring as this is the first time I have sat down all day!


















5 comments:

Jeni said...

Troy is such a cutie! He seems sneaky! and costco cake? yum i could eat the whole thng myself. troy didnt know what he was missing!

Lynne said...

Funny that he wouldn't eat the chocolate cake. It is smeared everywhere except on his face. He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

i love that both of them were covered in cake! too cute. Nat

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

So, Troy looks so much like Nash and i LOVE those curls on his head. He's gonna have curly hair like his cousin!!! Oh and Nash does not like chocolate either...he loves to help me make brownies but he won't eat it. And he always asks for a vanilla cupcake.."Not chocolate mommy because I don't like that stuff"

The RC Miller Clan said...

its a good thing the high chair was the same colour as the cake!