Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Grandma'a visit

Grandma came to visit us last week and we had so much fun. She had not seen Melia since she was only 3 months old so she was in for a treat! Melia had obviously changed tons and was crawling now. We went to Gymboree and Little Gym and her music class. It was great! Dan and I had just moved into our new house so Grandma totally helped to get things in order! We hung pictures, curtains, bought plants! She even painted Melia's room! We are finishing it up this week. Anyway it was a great visit and thanks so much for all your help! I will post pics of the house soon! Oh last week at Gymboree Melia climbed up some stairs. She just crawled up to them and went right up! We miss you Grandma! Ok I just tried a few times to up load a bunch of pics but none were saved. I will try again so look for pics later tonight. Sorry, Mom, but there aren't really any of you and Melia but all the ones you took are great!!

3 comments:

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

I'll have to get out to see your new house soon. Mom told me it's beautiful!

saltysista said...

Yeah come out!! NOW!

The RC Miller Clan said...

I wish my mother could come to visit me...or anyone for that matter! any family at all!