Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flower girl

Ok I just had to blog these pics b/c I love them and I love her little outfit. I love dressing my little girl!! It is so fun. Sis, you have to have a girl next! ha ha! I took Melia to the zoo today so we could get out of the house so Dan could work on tiling the kitchen floor. It was over 90 degrees today! Super hot and muggy too. Yuck! So the zoo was fun. They have so many places for little kids to play. There is this "river" they can play in and splash around in. This was our first time there so I didn't bring her bathing suit but of course I let her go in anyway. There is a sandy beach too with little waterfalls going into the river. It was really fun and I can't wait to take her back. We played in the toddler park, too. Also the petting zoo but there were only goats. Melia had fun pettting them and she found the bucket with the goat brushes. So after banging the goats' head with the brushes she decided to take all the brushes out then out all of them back in...and repeat. A goat came up and picked a brush up in his mouth and she did not like that at all. She ripped it right out of his mouth. Silly thing. I have a few pics I will post later but my battery in my camera died shortly after getting there. But it was a fun day. Hope everyone else had a good day!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lynne said...

She's quite the model! and a darling outfit!! is that Old Navy?

Jeni said...

SOUNDS really really fun!! I want to see the pics!

Proud Momma said...

oh my gosh...I love that outfit! So cute!

saltysista said...

I like the shoes she has on too. She always follows me out on the deck when I am bbq'ing she loves to be outside.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

She looks beautiful. I LOVE the second picture..of her little back. such the model. very cute outfit! and i will do all i can to try for a girl when going for baby #2

The RC Miller Clan said...

That's so funny! About the goats I mean! I could just picture that. Hey, she just needs some hair extensions now eh! he he eee. She's so adorable.

thepalmierifamily said...

That outfit is adorable. The nice thing (and bad thing) about them being so mobile is that they self entertain a lot better, even if does mean that chaos reigns. Happy Birthday Robyn!