Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pudding Girl


Melia decided this morning she wanted to make some sugar free chocolate pudding for a snack. So we whipped some up and she LOVED it!! As you can see from the pics not much made it into her mouth! Luckily she didn't use it as massage lotion! She and I went to Payless yesterday and she got some new shoes. She loves shoes. Right when she wakes up in the morning she has to put her shoes on. So yesterday when we got home she wanted one pair on then the other new pair then back and forth with the new shoes. She got her first pair of shoes with a little heel last week. I will have to post some pics of those. Well I leave in a little over a week to head out to Cali to wait for Dan to drive out. He has been paiting the kitchen and fixing up some other things. It is too bad we didn't do all of this earlier so we could enjoy it! Well Melia is up from her nap! Have a good week end everyone!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lynne said...

She's a girl after her Nana's heart if she can make sugar-free chocolate pudding. Let's make some when I arrive Melia! Look how long her hair is getting! and I don't see any curls:) See you in a few days. I'm at Bonnie's and Steve e-mailed you with a phone number that I have while I am in the US. so call me tomorrow! Love you guys.

Jeni said...

She is turning into a little eater!!! YUM I want some!

Proud Momma said...

Hilarious...I'm sure the chocolate pudding was great fun washing off!

thepalmierifamily said...

Aaron got pudding for his first of two birthday cakes, and LOVED it!! It does make quite a mess though. I was sad to read about your cat. You can get another one in Cali, but it won't mean you won't miss Keesa. Melia is getting so tall. They get more fun as they get bigger. How's the little one in your belly doing?