Saturday, October 17, 2009

Obsessed

Yes I am obsessed with these 2 little ones. I just cannot get enough of them. These 2 pics of Troy are actually a month or so old. But just love them so had to get them up. I just wanted to report that my little man is walking now! 10.5 mos and he finally let go of the table and went for it. I can't believe it. Time sure has flown by b/c he will be a year so soon.
Patiently waiting (yet looking quite annoyed) for his food.
Melia came up to me the other day and handed me my phone and said "Call Daddy ok?" I told her that Daddy was at school so I couldn't. She told me again the same. I just took my phone and said I would later. I guess while I had been putting Troy down for a nap Dan called and Melia answered it and he told her to have me call him. Guess I should listen a little better!
I have some preview pics of the kiddos in their Halloween costumes that I will post later today.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Grandma Frisby said...

Troy's little "impish" grin is priceless - you captured it at the right moment! I've seen his patience. It is beyond belief! Melia is looking so pensive . . . we can only imagine what she is thinking! A rare quiet moment for her, right? :)

Jeni said...

I love the pony tails melia!! what a darling! and troy is sooooooooooooo adorable! He is just so handsome!

Lynne said...

Hey Robyn,
The kids as adorable!!!! I love the one of Troy peeking around the corner. And Yea for walking!! Melia is beautiful, and I love he hair pulled back like that So Cute! Can't wait to see you all in ONE WEEK! Yea!

Tallie said...

So funny, Melia really know's what she's talking about. I love her hair do!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

you've got some COOL kids