Thursday, October 26, 2006

More fun times, cont'd




I wanted to write a bit more about Lynne's visit here and put up a few more pics. I need to do that with my mom's visit too but that requires scanning of pics which I am not sure about doing right now!! So when Lynne was here we stayed in Kona a few nights before she left. We had fun going to the beach there but I think Lynne had the biggest hit of all. The waves were crashing at a nice size and I am very good and getting myself slammed onto the beach like a limp doll. So Lynne and Dan decide to go out for a dip in the water and float in the raft. Well I am on shore and I see some waves coming in and I think Oh, no!! Well I guess Lynne asks Dan what do I do when a wave comes? Dan says turn around and put your back into it. Dan forgets to tell her to duck under the wave. So I see Lynne turn around and then I don't se Lynne. Needless to say Lynne does not get slammed but she does get a bit of a ride on the wave. There is a pic of right after. It was fun and I luckily had no crashing experiences. I just thought it was a cute story to tell. She will love me for telling these but also...we were walking down a sidewalk slope that was lined with a stone wall...well I trun around to see Lynne run right into it...She calmly says Oh sorry I was just looking at those lesbians over there! It was the funniest thing. Anyway it was a blast and we can't wait to see you in December!! Thanks for the great visit!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks Robyn for reminding me of that graceful moment!!

Jeni said...

HAHAHAH That is soo mom!! We love her for the graceful things she does...You are truly becoming a Miller now that you have experienced the real nana who we love~!!