Saturday, October 14, 2006

The tech that found the money shot





We went to a 4d ultrasound this morning and got to see up close and personal video of our little girl Meleana!! We got four or five pictures and a DVD of the entire session. The room they had for Robyn was so nice that it was nicer than our bedroom at home. with a comfortable bed and couch and the tech was so nice that we thought she was on some kind of drug! it was funny. We got to listen to good music and right before we went in Robyn drank this ensure for moms drink and the baby just started to kick and squirm all over the place. Well that was at 22 weeks. We are so excited to meet her in four months. Enjoy the pictures and let us know... Does she have Dan's nose? and Robyn's Cheekbones?

4 comments:

Proud Momma said...

yay...I knew you were having a pink! All 3 of us that's awesome! She definitely looks like Dan...not like you can tell when they're that scrawny...love you guys

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Nash gets a little girl cousin. I don't know who she looks like yet. Maybe I should meet Dan in the flesh then I'll be able to say who little Mel looks like. HAHA!! love to all three of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Nash gets a little girl cousin. I don't know who she looks like yet. Maybe I should meet Dan in the flesh then I'll be able to say who little Mel looks like. HAHA!! love to all three of you!

saltysista said...

We'll get another one done later on so we can see her features better! Yeah, Karyn, maybe you should meet Dan!! Any hey remember what I said about Mel?? Mele! :)