Monday, November 20, 2006

Surfing Day






So last Sat Dan and I went to the beach so he could surf and I could catch some rays. This is where Dan and Mike surfed and tore up some waves. I had never been here and it was a pretty cool spot. You can see this spot on the way out of Hilo crooing the first bridge. After this beach we went to another one nearby where we swam around although I didn't get any pics of that one. I think I saw Dan catch a few waves but I wasn't really sure if that was him. It was a great day and really made me appreciate the beauty of where we live.

4 comments:

saltysista said...

I Love the Pics baby! I ate a whole bag of salt and vinegar chips there too!!!

Anonymous said...

ROBYN, I ate sooo many S and V chips when I was prego!! haha looks so fun, I wish I oculd come and visit you guys. Wait was that dan that ate the chips?? haha

saltysista said...

Yea that was Dan who ate the chips. We were out swimming and he heard them calling his name back at shore!!

Anonymous said...

the kitchen often times calls my name... I usually listen, but try to ignore.. it always seems to get mad though when I dont come and then it really stuffs the food down my throat next time I visit it....