Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Surfing Melia




This is the crib bedding Dan surprised me with a few weeks ago. He found it on line and ordered it. I had my eye on something else but when this got here I really liked it. Now I just have to find sheets and blanket to go with it. I want to get a surfboard shaped rug to put in there and these cute surfboard shelves and corkboard for pics. Dan is already talking about making Melia a little surfboard!! Thanks for the great surprise, Dan! It looks awesome. Sorry the pics are a little blurry. I don't feel like going and taking more and re posting them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really are a Miller.. Only a true Miller wouldn't go back and take more pics!! haha I love the bedding R2, It looks really cute and I really like the ideas for more surfboard stuff!! Very cute!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

We like the bedding too Robyn. Nash liked the crib when he slept in it. I kind of felt guilty he slept in it before Melia. Sorry =(
The room is going to turn out great.

Miller Time said...

try target, they have girl surfboard room stuff. They even had a little wooden pink surfboard and a rug. If you have one that is, well i guess you can always order from target.

Lynne said...

I like it too. It's going to be darling. All she will need is a little grass skirt and two walnut shells!! I'll look for stuff in Target in NC or Dallas

Anonymous said...

I love that...it's so you guys! She's gonna be a little surfer girl!