Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My little Peanut




Here are some pics of Melia at home. My sis nicknamed her Peanut which is funny b/c 2 or 3 nurses were calling her Peanut b/c she is so little. She is now 4 days old! She loves to sleep as you can see. I could really catch up on my sleep if I would lie down and stop staring at her all day! She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much. Tomorrow is her first doc appt up in Waimea so hopefuly she has gained some weight since she lost a bunch on her first day. Things are well here. A friend from church is bringing over dinner tonight so that is a big help. My mom, sis, and Nash made it home safe last night so that is good although the house is pretty quiet without family around! It was a good week with them here. Thanks again for everything! I am tired so I better not write too much b/c it will not make sense soon!! Love to everyone!

9 comments:

Jeni said...

Seriously she is beautiful!! I cant wait to hold her! Peanut, that is cute!! She really is sooo cute!! Get some sleep robyn before it catches up with you!!!

Proud Momma said...

I just love her to pieces! I'm the worst at catching up on my sleep...I'm still catching up!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

Oh I miss her!!! Peanut and Potatos...perfect!!! Oh..before I forget...the chicken. One package of instant lipton onion soup, 1can WHOLE cranberries, 1cup French dressing and .5cup water Mix it and add the chicken...cook for 35-45minutes.
I wish I was still there to help you. Please give her a great big kiss from her Aunt Karyn and Uncle Mike. Love you guys. GET REST or you will pay for it later.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

Oh I miss her!!! Peanut and Potatos...perfect!!! Oh..before I forget...the chicken. One package of instant lipton onion soup, 1can WHOLE cranberries, 1cup French dressing and .5cup water Mix it and add the chicken...cook for 35-45minutes.
I wish I was still there to help you. Please give her a great big kiss from her Aunt Karyn and Uncle Mike. Love you guys. GET REST or you will pay for it later.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

I don'tknow why my last comment posted twice...sorry.
By the way.. I told Mike today I had baby fever again. He kind of looked at me strange but maybe!!!

saltysista said...

Thanks for the comments. I can't wait for her to meet her cousins! Thanks for the chicken recipe, Karyn and just get pregnant again already!!!

Lynne said...

Thanks for the day 4 pics. She looks so peaceful. She really is beautiful, can't wait to see her.

Miller Time said...

I think she looks like Robyn. What do you guys think? She sure is cute.

Heather Palmer said...

Congratulations on your little bundle! She's really beautiful!
PS! You looked amazing in your prego pictures!!!!!!!!