Saturday, September 27, 2008

The walk down the beach ended at a hotel with some cool fish to look at and a stingray.

I dont know if you can see them but Melia is looking at dolphins. There were about 6 and she just laughed at them so hard especially when they did their tricks.

it was a cool hotel that I do not know the name of! But if anyone ever wants to come over and swim with dolphins let me know. I had the opportunity to see a nice couple jump in with them...man wearing a pinkish speedo and the wife wearing matching pink swimsuit. Nice.


Posted by PicasaI love this field trip idea and that we will see the same group of kids every Friday. Melia and I had so much fun and it is cool to explore this beautiful island.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Are those natural falls or at a resort?

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

I like Melia's little white dress!