Thursday, October 02, 2008

Dinner with friends

Melia had some friends join her for dinner the other night. She LOVES her kitties and she will actually eat more when they are "eating" with her! She gets a little forceful in that last pic with old pink. We have had a great week and tomorrow is our second field trip. We are going to an equestrian center so that should be fun. Also on Sat we are going to a 4D ultrasound place so we can see our little boy! I am super excited for that!! Melia is talking more and more...saying new things. Mine is her fav now unfortunately but she has been saying I got it, I go and I swear I heard her say to Dan let me go! Uh-Oh is a cute one, too. Well I am tired so this is all I have in me to right!! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

I love that first look...that stare. It's so ROBYN!!! Funny thing..last night when I got home from work Nash told me I needed to be quiet and he took me back to his room to show me "lightening" was asleep in his bed. Lightening is his lunchbox!!

Jeni said...

is that a new table? I like it!

Jeni said...

also Melia is ADORABLE!

Proud Momma said...

Melia is a cutie pie...thanks for the pic of her face!