Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's been going on...

Melia got a raincoat the other week and she was trying it on the other day posing for us. Actually it rarely rains by our house but some of the places we go are rainy at times. It is POURING right now. Nana flew in last Sat and I am sad to say it has been odd weather. Cloudy and drizzly. But yeah right now it is pouring and we are going to head up to North Shore in a little bit so hopefully it will be sunny up there. So last Friday we went on field trip #3. We all met down at Ala Moana beach park and went on an antique firetruck ride. I thought I was getting somce great pics but didn't realize Dan had taken my memory card out of my camera so I have no pics!!! I am pretty bummed "cause I got some good ones. Oh well. So that was a fun time then Nana got in the next day. So this past week has been a pretty good one. I have figured a lot of things out that have been on my mind. First...our son's name. Yes it has been Leo Douglas for actually the whole time and even before we had Melia that was our boy's name. But it just wasn't feeling right to me. I just didn't feel it was his name. So I have been praying about it and not looking for another name or anything but one came to me and I knew it was it. Troy! That's his name. So his name will be Troy Leo Douglas Miller. We still wanted Leo in there and Dan really wanted Douglas to be in there too so why not have 2 middle names. Anyway we love it. Sounds strong. It is Irish meaning descendant of a footsoldier or warrior. So the other thing that was on my mind I don't think I will blog about so...let's see. Melia is saying more and more words and it is cute to see her with her Nana. I have no pics so far but I know Nana has some great ones. I am 33 weeks along and still have no belly pics but I think Nana took one so I will get one from her. I am feeling good during the night but not so comfie at night. Boys sit so low and I feel like I should just wear some depends so I don't have to go to the bathroom a million times. Ok before I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!! We love you!! Can't believe you are 2! Well off to get ready for the beach. Oh better write this down...the otehr day I heard Melia waking up from her nap but I thought I would let her talk to herself for awhile. So I finally went in there to find my little girl naked (she went down fully clothed) saying Uh-Oh over and over. She looked pretty worried too. It stunk so bad like poop and that's when I saw it...her face had poop all over it...her hands...everywhere! I located the disgusting diaper. It was stuff behind her crib on the wall with her white dress so her wall was a big poo smear. I also stepped in some poo corn that had gotten on the floor...yes she had way too much corn the night before! So we threw her in the bath and Nana went to work on cleaning the crib which was covered in some corn smear too. GROSS!! So that was fun. Thanks for the help Nana! Ok gotta run... :)


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jeni said...

DANG tan little girl!! YOu are so cute! Nat says thanks for the shout out!! and TROY is a very very cute name!

Grandma Frisby said...

Well, I was enjoying your blog entry until I got to the "poop smear". You are so descriptive and graphic . . . I swear I could smell it too!

Love the name change - actually name "addition"! Troy Leo-Douglas Miller! Monogrammed items will be unique! Ummmm!

Proud Momma said...

what a stinker...literally! She is getting so freakin huge! Taylor is still huskier though...lucky little Melia gets to be petite like her mommy!

The pictures you took are probably on your camera's internal memory. If you put the memory card back in you can probably transfer the internal memory pictures onto your card. Check it out or call me to find out how to do it! I did the same thing and figured out how to transfer my pics after.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

First of all, good for you! I LOVE the name Troy and am so proud of you for going with what you felt was right. It's a great name..2 middle names and all. And secondly, GROSS!! The poop story made me not want to eat dinner tonight. Cute pics of Melia..We miss her so much.

Lynne said...

Yes Sweet little Melia is always surprizing us!! But she is about the sweetest thing on the planet and I am looking forward to spending the entire next week with her too!

Grandma Frisby said...

Enjoyed reading your blog update until you shared the "poop smear" . . . it was very descriptive and graphic, the smell was lingering!!

Grandma Frisby said...

Love the name change, actually the name "addition"! TROY LEO-DOUGLAS MILLER, just imagine what the monogram will be . . . unique!!!!

The RC Miller Clan said...

I had a major crush on a boy in elementary school named Troy! haha...that is cute. Also, I guess every toddler ends up having a poo story! Sicko's! Something else I have to look forward to again! heheh. I think you're totally holding out on the belly pics man.

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Melia looks like Dan. What a doll!

Love,

Aunt B

Tina said...

Hey, Dan & Robyn,
I've thought abt you several times, but lost your email when I knocked over my laptop with my pregnant belly. I'm glad to read that things are goin well!

Sorry I haven't been in touch sooner. It's been a crazy time since having Ryan ... NICU ... surgery ... long story, but I'd love to catch up. Send me an email when you have a spare moment.
Tina
PS Melia looks SO much older and she is so dang cute!