Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back again...

I haven't blogged in awhile and both kids are sleeping so I thought I should at least post some pics. Things have been pretty good. It is good to have Dan home even though he has to study most of the day. Melia and I have been going to the beach in the morning in between Troy's feedings. Lucky for me I didn't have to get him on a routine...he just eats every 3 hours or so. So it works out pretty well for getting out of the house.
Troy's fav thing to do besides eat...sleep!
I love this face! I have a lot I want to write about but I am way too tired so I will try to get back on and write later. Dan is hovering over me telling me to take a nap which I need to do.
Looking cool....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brian, Jeni, Nat, and Stephen said...

cute cute!

Proud Momma said...

awwwwwwwwwww, I wish you guys were here this Christmas! Maybe next year when Troy is racing circles around us!
The kids look so cute!

Nana said...

Troy looks so peaceful sleeping and I see Melia is playing next to Nana's beach chair. You're so lucky he is such a good baby. And Dan is right, nap when you can. Love you guys!!

Grandma Frisby said...

Thanks for the new post! Melia and Troy are so precious . . . love the blond hair! My, how she is growing!!!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

I'm sure the best word to describe Melia is "busy". Am I right? I love that face of her's too. Troy looks so sweet. Give them both lots of kisses from us here in SD

Carol Ann Saldana (Zoe's mom) said...

Very cute! Troy is getting more handsome. I love the look of determination on Melia's face.

thepalmierifamily said...

Oh the being so tired you're head hurts all the time phase. At least that's how I remember it. I can't believe he's on such a great schedule too! You've got cute kids!