Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve Party

We were invited to a Christmas Eve party and this is Melia getting all hyped up for it.
Santa arrived after a few hours and had a present for each othe kids. Melia got a little kitty that meows so she was so thrilled about that.
Isn't Troy so cute? His first time on Santa's lap!
Troy is like "Who the heck are you?" Melia just wants into her present. It was a lot of fun and I have a ton of xmas eve pics and xmas day pics to post. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I posted some pics of xmas eve day below...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Taylor wanted nothing to do with Santa this year!

Grandma Frisby said...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! Melia and Troy on Santa's lap . . . priceless!!! Wonderful to see how they both have grown - so cute and darling! I recognize the kitten bag . . . it was on my desk for a couple of weeks!!! Or Santa and I shop at the same place!
Ha Ha

Jeni said...

Oh Melia looks like she is so friendly with everyone. I love that you guys live and go to a beach on christmas! awesome. Troy is so cute, he is digging that santa!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

cool..we were at the beach the day before Christmas..don't you love living in sunny, tropical places!! Troy is so cute and I can't wait to give him kisses. Melia reminds me of Nash..she doesn't really care what's going on she's just focused on that toy.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous! I love where you live too!