Thursday, June 04, 2009

My boy...

These pics were actually taken over 2 weeks ago and let me say Troy has grown since then!! He is just growing like crazy. And yes standing up and crawling and trying to walk. The boy is so curious and very strong. He was pushing that little walker thing and he wasn't even 6 months in that pic! He had his 6 mos check up a week ago and he had grown 1.5 inches in 4 weeks. I love it! He had also gained a pound and a half...loves to eat for sure.
Already has an attitude...ha ha actually he doesn't but looks like it in this pic..
I wish he got those eyes from me!! So he is a very busy little boy these days as I was saying. I love walking in his room and he is just standing there staring at the door smiling. He also just loves to stand. He pulls himself up and he is good at sitting back down now so I am not as worried about him falling over backwards. He also mastered crawling up the stairs so out came the baby gate.
I just wanted to do a quick blog about my sweet boy...he is such a joy to be around and I just love him tons. I will post more recent shots b/c seriously he has grown since these pics were taken a few weeks ago. I am too spent to write anymore...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

Oh my gosh Robyn...I love him!!! How is it that I can have a nephew this delicious and cannot hold him and make him giggle! Give him a big hug and kiss from auntie!

Lynne said...

Libby is right, delicious is the only word to describe him. What a blue-eyed doll baby!!

Jeni said...

ohhh wow he is so sweet! I love those big blues!! I wish my kiddies had those! he is so cute.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

First of all, besides Nash, Troy is the cutest little boy EVER!!!! What a freakin doll you've got. I love his hat..I have a pic of Nash in an orange shirt and a hat like that at Troy's age. Can't wait to see him..september???

thepalmierifamily said...

What a go-getter! I can't believe how ahead he is. You're really going to have your hands full. I bet he'll start climbing really early too. I saw your pics of straight hair and I almost didn't recognize you! It looked great.