Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going straight?


No not permanently but I have been enjoying my hair straight the last few days. I decided I was was sick of my hair and tired of going to Supercuts to get it cut since nobody knows how to cut curly hair(it must be done straight!) So I booked an appt at Paul Brown salon and after 5 hours this was the result...yes 5 hours! I personally love it. I think I will wear it straight more but curly most of the time. I love the color and how healthy it is now. Feels good! So I have so many pics of my active little kiddos but I feel like I need energy just to write about them! I will do that tomorrow after 15 caffeine pills...ha only kidding but if you have some send them my way hehe OK hope everyone had a great weekend. I never post pics of myself so I thought I better do it while I remember. Umm...yes one more thing... TEAM FLOATIES ROCKED IT!!! Karyn...you are stronger than you think and you were amazing out there...winning your leg of the race! That's what I am talking about! Mike ok you are fast! I didn't give you enough credit for your running ability. Way to go Nicole for bringing it home for the team and Tim...you must be a stud too. Sorry I just had to give my shout out to them. I am so proud! :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Proud Momma said...

ok your hair is SO long I'm totally jealous! I like the color too! Sometimes you just need to spend the money on things like this because it's worth it!

Miller Time said...

You look so different, I really like it though. I think it is the color that makes if not look like you. But I think it looks really good. I always find after a baby I have to do something different to my hair to change things up.

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

HOLY CRAP!! Your hair is sooo long!! WOW!! It makes me want to grow mine out again..well, maybe. I love the color..it looks more natural and your hair looks so healthy. Great job Robyn..i'm so happy you did this for YOU. you so deserve. now you have to keep it up.

Grandma Frisby said...

I am shocked at the length . . . those were tight curls!!! HA Ha
WOW! It looks fabulous and healthy, and YOU!! So glad you did it! Hey, beauty takes time, energy, and $$$! Totally worth it!! Keep it up!!!!

Sarah said...

Look at you...hot momma! Look how long your hair is! I love it!

Jeni said...

wowsers bowsers robyn, your hair is sooo long and beautiful! I still love it curly but I love love love the color! motivation to grow mine. thanks!! right when I needed it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your hair is so long and beautiful! Nat