Friday, May 15, 2009

Surfer Girl

Yes that is Melia with Daddy on my board. She loves to go out for a paddle. I love how she just chills and rests her head on her hands and takes it all in..
Yeah that's it Melia!!
She is the coolest girl I know! I hope we never leave here. I was thinking about that the other day. In a perfect world Dan would get into med school here and we could stay here for awhile...long time. My kids were both born here on the islands and it's home to them. I feel the ocean is apart of me and it is apart of Melia and I hope she can always stay close to it.
Keep going Daddy...
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Daniel said...

Those are sweet pictures! Melia was so good on the board, but I know she was wishing we were riding some big waves, or some skis behind the boat!

Grandma Frisby said...

Melia . . . you are definitely your mommy's daughter - fearless!! It seems you will be "surfing" before you are swimming! Ah-Oh!! It is obvious you are a "natural" -your "form" is "right on!" That's coming from your proud grandma, who has never been on a surfboard!! Ha Ha

Lynne said...

Is that at the lagoon? Can not believe how brave she is! robyn, I have a new appreciation for two preschoolers ( It's been too many years since i had my own) Wow, it was easier when I was in my 20's!!

saltysista said...

No that is up at North Shore. She is a brave little girl!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

those are awesome pictures. Unlce Mike is so proud of Melia being out there on the board.

Proud Momma said...

For some reason I totally missed all of these pictures. Did you just post them? It would be awesome to live on the Island and be so close to the beautiful beaches all the time! You guys are very lucky! Melia will be a little surfer girl!

Wishing for the West Coast said...

Where is her life jacket?

Jeni said...

oh my gosh, that is rad.