Friday, May 15, 2009

And there he goes...


Melia and Troy...so cute. They love each other so much. It doesn't seem that way, though, when Melia takes every single toy Troy can get his hands on and bops him on the head with toys but she gets more than happy to see him and same with him. Such a contrast these 2 are...
So Troy has officially started crawling. He did last week and now he just goes! He started 2 weeks before his sis did... He is 5 1/2 months! That is crazy! I think Melia is happy about this as she will smile at him and say Yay Baby! Finally he is good for something and doesn't just lie around the house all day...that has to be what she is thinking.
Ok Melia I get it...do the dishes Mommy! I found her rinsing some dishes the other day...
I think she was trying to get a bottle ready...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Proud Momma said...

So glad to see you're back in the blogging world!!! Melia is SO tanned and curly locks! I love it! Good for Troy...how old is he?

saltysista said...

He is 5 1/2 months...I put weeks...I wrote that last night when I was pretty tired and I wasn't making much sense.

Jeni said...

yeah for blogging! Melia is so cute! and good for troy on crawling!! I love the crawlers, so cute to watch!

Grandma Frisby said...

Melia has grown so tall, and Troy is so long! The two of them holding hands is precious! Keep posting pics . . . it is a "treat" seeing your "little ones". Yay Troy - crawling so soon and Melia is such a helper - forever busy, busy! Hugs and kisses from Grandma! Meow! Meow!!

Lynne said...

TroY IS SUCH A SMARTY. He looks so small though, can't wait to see him in action! How does your hair look? Dan told me you were getting something done the other day.