Monday, June 16, 2008

Race morning at Hapuna

Yes, more beach pics!! This was race morning at Hapuna Beach. Read Dan's racing blog for actual race pics and a full account. These are the only pics I got and they are of Melia! Sorry! It was a fun morning down by the water for us. I actually tried to post this but it didn't work and erased it so now I don't feel like typing everything over. Sorry.
Melia didn't feel like playing in the water. I think she was still sleepy. I had to wake her up to get down to the race start. We made it just in time.
Dan had a good swim and we saw him run out of the water. When we got to the bike part anytime a rider would go by Melia would say "Dada? Dada?" So cute.
What Mom?

3 comments:

The RC Miller Clan said...

Hey, did you know that the pics aren't visible on this post? Where have all the commenters gone? You used to get heaps of comments! And now?...nothing! Miss you guys and wish you could come over to oz for a visit.

Jeni said...

I cant see pics either

saltysista said...

I will try to post them again. I know...guess noone is looking at our blog anymore. Wish we could come over there too!