Sunday, February 12, 2006

Monday. Queensland Mornings

So This was a picture of me waking up to find a little munchkin sleeping beside me... her name is cocoa...


This one was of Robyn at the pool today I went up there to get some rays. Queensland is the leading skin cancer spot in the world so what better place to get a tan right?


I was trying to open my eyes this morning but i couldnt get them, so i flipped up the eye lids.. who needs em anyways eh?

We want to take some pictures tomorow of some of the wildlife here and beaches etc... sorry all our pics are so boring, but we dont want to take the camera out and lose it or get it stolen...

3 comments:

Jeni said...

BORING pics... you guys have the most interesting page I think!! BAAAAHHHHHHHH

Proud Momma said...

I'm jealous of all the incredible weather you have! I can't wait to visit OZ one day...keep up the tanning R2!

Jeni said...

Why did you take a picture of a black lady in the pool? that is kinda wierd...