Thursday, May 17, 2007

Maui Trip

Robyn, Melia and I are just hanging out on the grass at the Wailea resort. We love it here its kind of like Kona on the big island only there are way more tourists. Today we had a great game of tennis and went on some long walks. There are nice big sidewalks here. We just went over to the pool this evening and dipped in the water, then took some pics by this waterfall. Tomorow we leave for Oahu, and tonight we are just going to walk down to the Wailea shops for some dinner. Melia is having a great day and she really loves it here. Yesterday she had a horrible day. She was sick and cried and cried all day and most of the night. only after some baby tylenol and lots of love did she fall asleep. I think she just misses Hawaiian beaches and all the dogs and abandoned cars back home!! Unfortunately for her she has to hang out in nice resort communities with a/c and landscaped yards. Aloha everyone!!!


4 comments:

Jeni said...

THOSE PICS ROCK. I love em!

Mike Karyn & Nash said...

Show Offs!!!! I'm over here in sunny San Diego wishing I was there island hopping. Why are you moving??? Super cute pics of Peanut. does she have a little ball of hair fuzz in the back?

Lynne said...

I finally made it home to use my computer and LOVE the pics!! Wish I were there with you. Good lluck on the race Dan!

The RC Miller Clan said...

Those pictures are so cute! Love love love the overhead one! Have you checked out my blog lately!? I've done like 4 posts lately and only one comment from your mom on one...so sad...