Saturday, March 31, 2007

One month check and family fun






So this past Wednesday was Melia's one month check-up plus Dr. Gregg wanted to weigh her again to make sure she was gaining weight at a good rate. Well she gained about 7 ounces in 6 days and she was up to 8lbs4oz! I was so happy to hear that! She also grew 1.5 inches and is now at 21.5 inches. She is in the 75th percentile for length and 25th for weight and head but I was thinking would I want her to be in the upper percent for head?? I like her little head. So after her appt we went on in to Kona and walked around the shops by the water and then went to dinner at Outback after which we stopped by some friend's house...the Walters and visited for a bit and they gave Melia some cute present! Then it was off to Hilo! Yesterday we had a nice day out. We went to the mall where I got a pedicure while Dan and Melia walked around while waiting. Then we went and saw Blades of Glory...funny! Melia did well in the movie although they turned the volume up super loud so it was startling her a bit. We went to eat at Cafe Pesto then home to watch another movie! It was a good family day and Melia and I enjoyed a day with Daddy. Well I am sick so I feel like blah today. Oh Jeni thanks for the baby sling...Melia loves it...so do I!

No comments: